Cordial Cables 16-Channel Multi-Pair Snake with Stage Box, Essential Series - 16-In/4-Out XLR Connectors, 50-Foot Cable
Article number: CYB16-4C15(15METER)
Out of stock
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Our CYB 16-4, the multicore system with IN 16 OUT 4, was especially developed for quick and efficient production jobs. It is particularly suited for, e.g. the transmission of analog signals between FOH and stage or between control and recording room. The CYB 16-4 multicore system is available in a 30 meters version and features strain relief, kink protection and a trapeze-shaped stage box. Stage box, connectors and bulk cables are hand-soldered and made by REAN, a Neutrik brand. As useful accessories we also offer a matching gig bag as well as fluorescent channel number labels for dark stages. CORDIAL multicore systems: great tools at budget prices!