Cordial Cables 8-Channel Analog Breakout/DMX Control Cable, Essentials Series - TASCAM D-Sub 25-Pin Male to 8 3-Pin XLRF Connectors, 16-Foot Cable
Article number: CFD5DFT
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
If you require a multicore cable D-Sub 25 pin male to XLR 3-pin female which is compatible with the analog TASCAM D-Sub 25 specification (DA 88) you should turn to our CFD DFT cable. The metal housing of the connectors is nickel-plated. The corresponding bulk cable is the CMD 8, which transmits analog as well as DMX signals excellently and features spiral tinned copper shields and an additional tinned overall shield.