Cordial Cables 8-Channel Analog Breakout/DMX Control Cable, Essentials Series - TASCAM D-Sub 25-Pin Male to 8 3-Pin XLRM Connectors, 16-Foot Cable
Article number: CFD5DMT
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Our CCD DMT is a high-grade multicore cable for professional studio and LIVE applications. Its pin configuration conforms with the analog TASCAM D-Sub 25 specification (DA 88) and features 25-pin D-Sub male to 8x 3-pin XLR male nickel-plated metal connectors. The corresponding bulk cable is Cordial's CMD 8, which transmits analog as well as DMX signals excellently and features a tinned braided shield and spiral wound tinned copper pair screens.