Cordial Cables Digital Multicore Cable Snake in Chinese Gray, Essentials Series - Two TASCAM D-Sub 25-Pin Male Connectors, 16-Foot Cable
Article number: CFD5DDT
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Our CFD DDT is a professional digital multicore cable for LIVE and studio use to connect to devices with Tascam TDIF configuration. The pin configuration complies with the Tascam D-Sub 25 specification, i.e. D-Sub 25 pin male connectors. Both feature a nickel-plated metal housing. The cable interior is shielded by a flexible tinned braid screen.