Cordial 6m / 20ft Premium Instrument Cable 1/4'' to 1/4'' Straight Plugs, "Tweed" Textile
Peak series cables boast the same top-of-the-line performance and rugged reliability as the Select line, but with added “cool factors” such as unique jackets and Neutrik® silent connectors - just the thing to inspire the artist in you.
“These cables are extraordinary - every detail is perfect.”
- Sylvia Massy, award-winning engineer & producer for Tool, Johnny Cash, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others
Features of the Peak series include:
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for superior signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for optimum noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Ultra-low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik connectors
• Retail pricing typically 30%-40% lower than other premium cable brands
• Exceptional linearity and frequency response
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
The CXI PP-TWEED is a first-rate, bicolored instrument cable in classical design, matching retro style amps. Our bulk cables don't soil easily and can simply be cleaned just by using a wet cloth. The CXI PP-TWEED sounds really warm and balanced, guarantees a genuine, unimpaired and pure tube sound and comes with two NEUTRIK® NP2X connectors.