Cordial Cables Premium Instrument White/Blue “Sky” Textile Cable with Neutrik Silent Plug, Peak Series - 10-Foot Cable, 1/4" Straight to 1/4" Right-Angle Phone Plugs, “No-Fray” Sleeve
Brand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music® is an authorized seller.
Cordial Cables wants you to know:
Peak series cables boast the same top-of-the-line performance and rugged reliability as the Select line, but with added “cool factors” such as unique jackets and Neutrik® silent connectors - just the thing to inspire the artist in you.
“These cables are extraordinary - every detail is perfect.”
- Sylvia Massy, award-winning engineer & producer for Tool, Johnny Cash, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others
Features of the Peak series include:
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for superior signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for optimum noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Ultra-low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik connectors
• Retail pricing typically 30%-40% lower than other premium cable brands
• Exceptional linearity and frequency response
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Cordial presents the CXI RP SKY-SILENT in a white-blue fabric jacket and with a right angle and, thus, space-saving NEUTRIK Silent Plug. The red 90-degree silent plug allows plugging and unplugging of a guitar or bass without any annoying noise. The tried-and-tested bulk cable series CIK 122 is sheathed with resistant textile fabric and, what's more, looks really cool. An especially high-quality Cordial cable from our renowned Encore line - the ultimate combination of superb sound and great design.