RockBoard Flat Patch Cable - SAPPHIRE Series 5 cm / 1 15/16"
Brand new in original packaging. Z String Music is an authorized seller.Warwick/Rockboard wants you to know:
Even the best can get better! That is why we never stop striving for perfection and have developed a flat patch cable that is even better than our popular GOLD series. Audiophile components make the little differences that not everybody might be able to hear - but those searching for perfect tone will appreciate all the more! Here comes the SAPPHIRE Series! These patch cables are even better shielded, have gold-plated contacts and with their unique look offer a breath of fresh air on your pedalboard. Of course, all the features of the popular RockBoard Flat Patch Cables have been preserved: compact connector housings, flat and flexible cables. However, the audio quality has been significantly improved so that the sound is being transmitted as unchanged as possible!
- high-quality double-shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- braided tinned copper shielding 4 x 16 x 0.12 mm
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15¡ C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- transparent with aluminum plug housings
- length 5 cm / 1 15/16"