Rockboard MOD3 v2 All-in-One TRS & Stereo XLR Patchbay for Vocalists & Acoustic Players (NEW Version 2 features detachable front plate for top mounting!)
Plug into the space on the back of your compatible Rockboard pedalboard, or remove the faceplate and mount on top of any board for easy routing of cables to the back of your board.
Brand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music is an authorized seller.
Rockboard wants you to know:
- all-in-one patchbay for pedalboards
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 3 x 6,3 mm / 1/4" TRS thru
- 2 x XLR thru (male front / female back)
- 1 x XLR thru (female front / male back)
- 1 x DC 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru (male front / female back)
- all connections mirrored on backside
- dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 3 15/16"
- dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 5/16" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/16"
- weight 450 g / 0.99 lbs
- incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench