RockBoard QUAD 4.2, Pedalboard with ABS Case
Brand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music is an authorized seller.
RockBoard wants you to know:
The updated 2019 RockBoard pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard¨ CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 9 to 15 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support braces for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 622 mm / 24 31/64"
- depth 330 mm / 12 63/64"
- height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- weight 2.05 kg / 4.5 lbs.
- including ABS case
- approx. weight ABS Case 4.05 kg / 8.9 lbs.
- interior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 650 x 365 x 175 mm / 25 9/16" x 14 3/8" x 6 7/8"
- exterior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 695 x 420 x 200 mm / 27 3/8" x 16 9/16" x 7 7/8"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- there may be a slight gap in the area between the lid and the bottom, this is not a reason for complaint