Warm Audio Foxy Tone BoxBrand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music is an authorized seller.Warm Audio wants you to know:
The new Foxy Tone Box from Warm Audio is a hyper-accurate recreation of one of the most sought-after and beloved fuzz pedals of all time -- used in the early seventies by legendary tone masters Billy Gibbons and Peter Frampton, and in the present day by folks like Adrian Belew, Nine Inch Nails and Beck. Covered in thick velvet just like the vintage pedal, the Warm Audio Foxy Tone Box faithfully recreates the vintage circuit and brings you the huge tone, octave-up sounds and look of the original...without having to pay crazy vintage prices!
- FAITHFUL RECREATION OF THE ORIGINAL "FOXY" FUZZ CIRCUIT WITH 100% ANALOG, FULLY DISCRETE SIGNAL PATH
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS USED THROUGHOUT, INCLUDING THE NOS 2N3565 GERMANIUM FAIRCHILD TRANSISTORS FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL CIRCUIT
- USES CARBON RESISTORS, GERMANIUM 1N34A DIODES, AND PREMIUM FILM CAPACITORS
- TRUE BYPASS OPERATION
- GOLD-PLATED PCB PADS
- VOLUME, SUSTAIN, AND FUZZ KNOBS
- OCTAVE SUSTAIN SWITCH FOR ENGAGING THE OCTAVE-UP EFFECT
- 1/4" INPUT (INST) AND OUTPUT (AMP) JACKS
- RED LED POWER INDICATOR
- GROOVY VINTAGE ENCLOSURE COVERED IN ORANGE VELVET
- POWERED BY 9V BATTERY OR STANDARD 9V DC PEDAL ADAPTER (2.1MM, CENTER NEGATIVE DC ADAPTER INCLUDED)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 1.5MA
- WIDTH: 6.5"
- DEPTH: 3.75"
- HEIGHT: 1.5"
- WEIGHT: 1.4 LBS