Warm Audio WA12 MKII - Black - Discrete Mic Preamplifier
Brand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music® is an authorized seller.
Warm Audio wants you to know:
A lot of preamps on the market do a good job of raising the volume of mics and instruments. Unfortunately, many pres are doing only that, raising volume. The “super clean” designs of today often leave the signal exiting the preamp sounding much the same as it did entering it. If you are looking for a preamp to improve and shape your signal, you will most definitely love the WA12 500 MkII. It's designed to transform plain instruments and vocals into exciting tone. If your mixes lack depth, struggle to sound alive, or are just missing that professional touch you've always wanted, there is a good chance you will love the WA12 500 MkII.
- Fully discrete design with a robust 71 dB of gain
- 6-pin socketed 1731 style op-amp
- 20 dB Pad
- External 24V AC power plug
- Tone button to switch the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohms
- XLR mic level balanced input
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS balanced outputs
- 48V Phantom power
- LED meter gain indication
- 2 Meg Ohm true Hi-Z input on front panel. Sends instrument signal through entire circuit including both cinemag transformers and discrete op-amp
- Output attenuation control (after the Cinemag output transformer) allows for driving the preamp and transformers into saturation