Cordial Cables Y Adapter (Black), Essentials Series - Female Balanced XLR to Two Male Balanced XLR Connector Plugs, 1-Foot Cable
Article number: CFY0.3FMM
Out of stock
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
If you aim to avoid any audible loss of quality by using a high quality adapter cable in the studio or on stage and want to split, e.g. an audio signal to 2 power amps or for the use with in-ear systems, you will find the best solution in our CFY FMM Y-adapter with 1x female XLR to 2x male XLR connectors. The REAN made by Neutrik® connectors are assembled by hand. The wire cross-section is 2x 0.22mm² and at both ends the splits are approx. 15 cm long.