The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
The Y audio cable is used to transmit the audio signal from 1x 3.5 mm stereo jack plug to 2x male XLR connectors, e.g. to connect a smartphone or notebook directly to certain FOH consoles, to specified power amplifiers or to active speakers. The split at both ends of the cable is approx. 15 cm long. A red and a black marking directly on the XLR connectors facilitate right/left identification. As usual, the especially sturdy metal connectors (REAN® made by Neutrik) are hand-soldered.