The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
This adapter cable is useful when a signal is to be split from 1x 3.5 mm stereo jack plug to 2x male XLR and you're looking for an alternative to the typical black color design. It's all-white design makes it special, whether used in studios or distinctive stage events. A red and a black marking directly on the XLR connectors facilitate right/left identification. The part of the cable in front of the split is about 15 cm long. The cross section of the cable is 2x 0.22 mm². As usual, the high quality connectors come from Neutrik (REAN made by Neutrik).