What product or brand are you looking for?
Not yet rated Add your review
RockBoard Duo 2.2 Pedalboard with ATA Flight Case (for 5-9 pedals), approx. 24.5" x 5.5"
Brand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music® is an authorized seller.
RockBoard wants you to know:
The RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed pedalboard series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard® DUO 2.2, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 5 to 9 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 622 mm / 24 31/64"
- depth 142 mm / 5 9/16"
- height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- weight 0.9 kg / 2 lbs.
- including flight case
- weight flight case approx. 2.65 kg / 5.85 lbs.
- interior dimensions (W x D x H) 630 x 170 x 120 mm / 24 13/16" x 6 11/16" x 4 3/4"
- exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 660 x 230 x 160 mm / 26" x 6 11/16" x 3 3/4"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties