Rockboard Looper/Switcher, Gold Series, Connector Cables, S/A 20cm, 7.87"
Brand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music® is a Preferred Dealer of RockBoard products.
RockBoard wants you to know:
The RockBoard GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Connector Cables take the concept of our Flat Looper/Switcher Connector Cables and lift them to the quality level of the GOLD Series Flat Patch Cables. Designed to be extra flat and space-saving, for optimal use of pedalboard real-estate with extra thin angled plugs and compact straight plugs optimized for use with looper/switchers. Their slim rectangular body efficiently prevents cable tangle and breakage. Their contacts and plug housings are gold-plated whilst the cables feature a double shielding of braided copper wire and aluminum foil that shields the flexible copper conductor core from high as well as low frequency interference. The GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Cables guarantee best signal quality and keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- high quality double shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- 90 % braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16", 12.5 x 12.5 mm / 1/2" x 1/2" (straight)
- black with gold-plated plug housings
- length 20 cm / 7 7/8"