Rockboard MOD5 Cab Sim + DI Patchbay + Headphone amp for Pedalboards (features detachable front plate for top mounting!)
Plug into the space on the back of your compatible Rockboard pedalboard, or remove the faceplace and mount on top of any board for easy routing of cables to the back of your board.
Brand new in original factory packaging. Z String Music is an authorized seller.
Rockboard wants you to know:
The RockBoard¨ MOD 5 Cab SIM + DI Patchbay offers customizable, IR-based stereo speaker cabinet simulation, an active DI box, as well as a simple solution to organize all the connections to and from your effects setup. Whether you are using a RockBoard¨ or any other brand pedalboard - the MOD 5 will open completely new possibilities. The speaker cab simulation & DI let's you go direct, providing YOUR sound, whatever backline is being provided at the venue you're playing. You want to use your favorite cab? No problem, load an impulse response of its sound into the MOD 5 and you have it with you, wherever you go. The patchbay part is designed to route connections from underneath your pedalboard to its front, in order to give you a central access point to your setup and tidy up your connections. For silent and on the road practicing, the MOD 5 also provides a headphone amplifier with adjustable output volume.
- cabinet simululation & DI patchbay
- IR based speaker cabinet simulation
- 6 integrated IRs selectable
- support of additional Custom IRs (max. 1024 pts.)
- integrated active DI box
- headphone amplifier
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard¨ pedalboards
- compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- selectable MONO / STEREO input
- selectable UN / BALANCED output
- ground lift switch
- control for Phones Volume
- 3 x 6.3 mm / 1/4" TRS thru
- XLR DI Out
- 6.3 mm / 1/4" Parallel TRS output
- 3.5 mm / 1/8" stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- micro USB connection for firmware updates and loading custom IRs
- power supply via optional 9V DC power adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- current draw 300 mA
- battery operation not supported
- dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 3 15/16"
- dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 5/16" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/16"
- weight 470 g / 1.04 lbs.
- incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench